Project Manager, Engineering – Biotech (4637)
Thousand Oaks, Ca.
24 months with likely extension or hire
Ops FTO Project Management TW
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Project Manager
skilled in Microsoft Project Technical orientation (hardware/systems engineering, science), highly preferred Medical Device experience, for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts, including:
• Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Responsible for developing project schedules and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
• Assists Project Leader(s) and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
• This will be a process optimization project.
Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management). Manages multiple projects of medium to high complexity.
This person must know the full Office Suite and be proficient in MS Project.
Project manager with a technical orientation (hardware/systems engineering, science) and product development experience highly preferred. Ideally, the PM would have product development experience in the medical device or pharma industry.
Top Must Have Skill Sets:
Skilled in Microsoft Project Technical orientation (hardware/systems engineering, science) Highly preferred Medical Device experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This person will be dealing with device engineering. This is a medical device process with associated regulations. This person will be involved with process improvement in developing projects. Lots of smaller projects that get spawned from this project. This person will need to multitask on a daily basis
Employee Value Proposition:
This position has the opportunity to influence the future in how Amgen makes products. This will allow Amgen to get products to their patients faster.
Has not held a position with the title of project or program manager Does not have a technical background
Phone screen followed by in-person interviews at ATO campus ASAP
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.