Training & Development Manager (JP4655)
Tampa, FL. 33601
GIP - Strategy & Business Engagement
9+ months (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Training & Development Manager
with 5+ years’ experience in developing and delivering training solutions and training workstreams for system deployments for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Learning and Performance specialist to work with clients in a Shared Services Center under direction of the Learning Professional team to conduct performance analysis, support organizational change management activities and design and deliver process and system training solution for an enterprise-wide learning management system upgrade.
Key activities include training needs analysis, partner service engagement, content development and review, training project status monitoring and execution of training projects as needed. Additional tasks and smaller learning & performance projects may be assigned as part of overall team support. This position is onsite at a next-generation, high tech workspace in Tampa, FL.
Ideal Candidate: Someone with seasonal leading training work streams and org change management. Experience with System deployment. Bonus with someone with LMS experience. SumTotal experience would be plus.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Experience leading training work streams for system deployments.
- Change Management experience.
- Experience developing and delivering training solutions to meet business results.
- Conduct performance analysis.
- Support development of change management strategy.
- Develop and maintain training solution project plan.
- Develop initial communication and engagement plans.
- Develop & execute training solution.
- Develop and execute sustainment and performance improvement plan.
- Support stakeholder analysis.
- Oversee and coordinate key engagement activities.
This contract position requires ability to manage and support multiple work stream deliverables and interface well with various levels of management and project team members. Candidate should have a solid understanding of learning management systems (SumTotal preferred) business use, performance analysis, work stream management and training program design, development and delivery activities.
Why This Position Is Open:
- Experience leading training workstreams for system deployments.
- Change Management experience.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills, including experience delivering content virtually and in person.
- Ability to use needs assessment frameworks to help determine the best type of training for the internal customer.
- Experience in analyzing and preparing data for decision-making.
- Understanding of instructional design and adult learning principles.
- Ability to create or update training materials such as presentations, quick reference guides, etc.
- Ability to organize training events; work with stakeholders to create communication pieces, help facilitate sessions for guest speakers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and collaborate.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally in a dynamic, matrixed environment.
- Experience working at Amgen or within the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry (preferred but not required).
- ATD certifications desired but not required
- Bachelors level of education required.
- Certifications and Masters a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a training disipline.
Need additional support for the Tampa Location.
Employee Value Proposition:
Candidate get to work for a fortune 500 company and high visibility project and can impact on the organization.
- No experience leading a training work stream.
- No experience supporting system deployment
Phone interview followed by in-person interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.