Marketing, Senior Manager – Biotech Oncology (JP4830)
Thousand Oaks, Ca.
1-year contract to hire
: Oncology Business Unit Marketing
Inc. is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager with ability to Ability to work with internal and external cross-functional teams, leading projects from inception through MAC approval and release, for a leading international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Seeking a high potential Marketing Contractor candidate with 4-6 years of pharmaceutical, device or related healthcare experience in marketing or advertising capacity with a strong understanding of patient/consumer marketing in a multi-channel digital environment. Strong strategic thinking skills and a proven track record of developing a wide-range of programs and tactics. Prior experience in Oncology and pharmaceutical sales is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and execute a broad range of multi-channel programs designed to educate patients (and potentially physicians) on brands that could include Neulasta®. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional seeking to gain broad cross-functional marketing experiences while working on a critical brand in the Amgen Oncology portfolio. This position will report to the Director of Marketing for the Oncology Multichannel Marketing group.
- Plan, execute, and analyze digital and traditional media marketing campaigns designed to reach
and engage target patients and/or caregivers.
- Successfully partner with creative agencies, MAC, brand and IS teams to develop multichannel
content for distribution via various channels including websites, print, video/tv, email, e-detail,
- Collaborate with extended brand team to translate tactical marketing plans into engaging digital
campaigns for patients
- Partner with media buying agency partners to develop robust broad reach and targeted media
- Manage campaign development timelines, budgets and performance to deliver on brand KPIs
- Partner with marketing analytics team to continuously optimize campaigns and align on
performance and ROI.
- Identify and communicate campaign and patient insights and opportunities to help refine brand
positioning, messaging, targeting and budget allocation across channels
- Inform key stakeholders on multi-channel campaign performance and be a champion for patient
marketing and innovation within the OBU
- Master’s degree and (4 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience) OR (4 years of
Marketing and/or Sales including 2 years of Marketing experience)
- Bachelor’s degree and (6 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience) OR (6 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 3 years of Marketing experience)
- Associate degree and (10 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience) OR (10 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 5 years of Marketing experience)
- High school diploma / GED and (12 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience) OR (12 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 6 years of Marketing experience)
Top Must Have Skill Sets:
- MBA, 4+ years of pharmaceutical/device or healthcare marketing or advertising experience.
- Prior sales and Oncology experience a plus.
- Experience with multichannel campaigns, patient marketing and mix of traditional and digital
media channels is preferred.
- Proven experience leading and managing cross-functional teams and navigating
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills as demonstrated by a proven ability to analyze business
problems and to develop appropriate strategies to drive results will be critical for success.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Ability to work with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead projects from inception through MAC approval and release
- Ability to manage budgets and multiple projects
Possibility of turning FTE. Opportunity to participate with member of the marketing team.
Not enough experience in Pharma or Biotech
Phone and In-person if possible. Marketing Director plus 2-4 members of MCM and/or extended brand teams
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.