Sr Project Manager - Bio-Pharma/CMC/CMO/CRO (JP4859)
CMC Integration LCM PM
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for role for a Senior Project Manager
with 6+ years’ experience in project management of new drug product development and transfer of manufacturing processes with the biopharmaceutical of pharmaceutical industries. This opportunity is for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company. Ideal candidate would have 5-6 years of Project Management experience In Pharma/Bio space, has combination product and design control experience, and PM certification preferred. Candidate needs to be onsite at Thousand Oaks. Willing to travel at least 15% and willing to travel both International and Domestic.
- Participate in cross-functional project team(s) from multiple Amgen sites, and external partners, to develop innovative drug and combination drug/device products.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules for Amgen life-cycle management projects and providing general project management support to product delivery teams.
- Partner with process development technical leads and other cross functional partners to identify key deliverables and ensure cross functional alignment and accountability.
- Assist by driving decision making for assigned projects in alignment with Amgen’s decision model.
- Perform project management at a high level of professionalism for projects that utilize internal and external personnel, contract firms, and partners using structured, systematic methodologies to meet business objectives.
- Follow Amgen’s governance processes, procedures, specifications, guidance documents, quality system, and applicable industry standards.
- Generate and manage detailed integrated project plans and schedules.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts among team/functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Ensure participation in functional and cross-functional management reviews.
- Establish and manage collaboration and team web sites (e.g. SharePoint).
- Track delivery of and create repositories for all project deliverables.
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc. across teams.
- Support business process improvements initiatives. \
- Create project reports, dashboards and communications that include appropriate risk analysis.
- expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Targeting 5+ years of Project Management exp. within Bio-Pharm/CMO/CRO
Not looking for IS/IT PM
Targeting exp. with MS Project, SharePoint and BOX
Why is the Position Open:
This role is open to support incoming projects for process development. Lots of incoming projects that are high priority within this group. This person will support a high-level Amgen initiative.
Top Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Extensive PM experience working with teams, expert with MS project
- Science background
- Able to listen/learn and influence.
- Process Development exp.
Independent worker, self-starter, PM two projects (timeline management/development with assigned teams). This person will be doing meeting management, following up on action items, interacting with team members.
Employee Value Proposition:
Amgen has a very diverse portfolio, this person would be able working on high level initiatives. Potential for this role to turn into a full time position.
: No team experience, IT or IS centric, No process development experience.
30-minute phone screen to a in person interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.