Senior Associate Contracts & Pricing (JP4858)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
GVA Pricing & Reimbursement
6 months with possible extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Contracts & Pricing Associate with Strong computer and M/S Office skills (specifically Excel & PowerPoint), with ability to review and understand global pricing and contracts and international reference pricing and contractual rebates for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
This position within the Global Pricing & Analytics function will focus primarily on supporting the Global Payer Leads, Business Development, and Regional pricing teams with accurate and timely data analytics. The candidate will need the ability to clarify requests, understand the business issues being investigated and present concise insights to end users.
Key job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Ad hoc data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Delivery of recurring reports (e.g. List price file, ASP report)
- Maintenance of custom analytic tools (e.g. IRPixel)
- Translating/facilitating business requests for external vendors
- Support of business development activities
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Advanced degree (i.e. Masters/MBA or equivalent experience)
2+ years’ experience
- General knowledge of Finance and/or pharmaceutical/biotech environment
- Strong database and analytical skills
- Strong computer and M/S Office skills (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to review and understand global pricing and contracts and international reference pricing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and effectively present information
- Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables, filters, macros)
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, and relationship management
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution
- Translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities
- Completes projects timely and makes decisions with minimal direction and ability to assess prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Self-motivated and owns project from inception to completion and completes work with given guidelines and procedures
- Willingness to take direction and to self-direct as appropriate
- Customer-centric mindset
- Team player, supports team members as needed
1. Advanced excel skills
2. Previous experience clarifying project scope
3. Strong analytical skills
Employee Value Proposition:
Amgen’s mission is to serve patients This critical position supports the pricing of innovative Biologic drugs used to treat chronic illness Selected candidate will help to compare current competitive prices vs. the perceived value of new medicines. Candidate may be asked to support sensitive analyses that inform the decisions related to mergers and acquisitions. A solid performance would position the candidate well should a permanent role become available in the future. This position offers networking opportunities with key partners in other divisions (e.g. Finance, supply chain) as well as external vendors. As a part of the global team, the candidate will regularly interface with regional stakeholders in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Job hoping, not advanced in Excel
Phone interview followed by in-person. Manager has availability the week of 10/1 for phone interviews then the week of 10/8 for final interviews. He is on vacation from Oct 15th to the end of the month so he plans to have an offer out by then.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.