Associate Project Coordinator (JP4899)
Global Business Services and Finance
8+ months (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Project Coordinator Associate
with 1+ years’ experience in project coordination and supplier-related interactions for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
This person can come from any type of business or customer service background. If they are recent graduates, the manager would prefer them to have at least 1 year of professional experience under their belt. S/he will interact with staff and suppliers to facilitate supplier enablement for purchasing and invoicing processes. Assist in resolving setup issues related supplier enablement. Assist with various activities related to procurement system administration (data management, catalog management, ad hoc reporting requests, etc.). Triage/respond to supplier enablement queries from internal staff and suppliers. Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests. Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks. Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service- this person will be reaching out to suppliers on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn concepts quickly.
- Must be comfortable with working with different systems.
- Review/respond to email communications related to supplier enablement.
- Troubleshoot/research issues with supplier enablement setup for purchasing/invoicing.
- Telephone/email communication with internal staff and suppliers related to supplier enablement.
- Track/report daily/weekly progress to goals.
- Running list of newly created or changed vendors from Amgen’s SAP system and supplier information web form process.
- Paring down list of vendors based to review only those vendors in scope of the project.
- Assign supplier numbers to designated staff in Amgen’s Contract-To-Pay department to assist in the supplier data validation effort.
- Interact with and collecting/disseminating to and from suppliers.
- Track validated or invalidated supplier information.
- Recent graduate with 1+ years’ professional experience.
- MS Office proficiency, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why This Position Is Open:
Supplement additional workload on team.
Employee Value Proposition:
As the ACC continues to grow and expand its operations, now is a great time to get your foot in the door at Amgen. You will have the opportunity to work in a very collaborative environment and experience a "Next-Gen" work space that promotes a modern, open, and exciting work environment.
Phone followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.