Senior Project Manager – Biotech (JP4946)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Final Product Technologies Usability Engineering
months with likely extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager with experience in HFE/UE , drug delivery medical devices or similar industry, for a global CA-based bio-pharmaceutical company.
Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.; Skills: ; expertise in running medium to large scale projects ; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures ; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ; strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management ; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills ; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration ; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Must Have Skill Sets:
- Change agent Process change champion
- Project Management Communication
- Agile Adaptable Deliver meaningful results to support vision Work cross-functionally on multiple facets to achieve future state
Employee Value Proposition:
- Drive process and procedure changes that provide world class human factors team to the ability to best serve Amgen needs.
- Socializing HFE/UE within organization to drive change and align with key stake holders Work with HFE/UE SMEs to understand future state, drive process of change and adoption at Amgen.
- PM, mapping, collecting and synthesizing data into process changes
This is a great opportunity to join a high performance team at Amgen within the growing field of Human Factors Engineering
No experience developing or redesigning entire function, team or department in an organization
phone screen with 2-3 team members 1/2 day onsite interviews start in Nov
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.