: Senior Associate Scientist (JP4932)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 24 months with likely extensions
3Key Consulting is looking for an Senior Associate Scientist for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
• Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange), Glycan Mapping and HILIC (hydrophilic interaction), CE (capillary electrophoresis), Reduced CE and Non-Reduced CE.
• Operate high-throughput, robotics sample handling and/or auto-sampler systems to manage samples through purification and testing.
• Obtain assignment and follow scientific direction of client staff, flag issues and seek guidance appropriately
• Generate complete accurate and concise documentation and reports using electronic systems and electronic laboratory notebook
• Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
• Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures
• Interact with multiple functional areas in a highly matrixed-team environment, which may include Manufacturing, Process Development, IS, Facilities, Engineering, and Quality Control.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
• Proficient executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas:
HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, ATOLL purification using TECAN robot and plate reader, CE (capillary electrophoresis), CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange) HILIC (hydrophilic interaction) testing and Glycan Mapping.
• Familiarity with Chromeleon, EMPOWER, and 32 Karat software is a plus
• Knowledge with Mass Spectrometry is a plus
• Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
• Strong computer and scientific skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience with operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instrumentation related to analytical testing.
• Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
• Ability to address client questions independently with sound scientific judgements on the work they reported to the clients
• Ability to learn new techniques, multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment with a positive attitude
• Demonstrate independence and produce quality results under minimal direction
• Ability to engage coworkers in scientific discussions, communicates data and interpretation to work group
Top Must have Skill Sets
Education - Bachelors degree Team behavior Quick learner Proficient executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas: HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, ATOLL purification using TECAN robot and plate reader, CE (capillary electrophoresis), CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange) HILIC (hydrophilic interaction) testing and Glycan Mapping. Familiarity with Chromeleon, EMPOWER, and 32 Karat software is a plus
Perform analytical assays per company procedure. Document experimental data and write reports if needed. Follow company's safety and regulatory requirements.
Employee Value Proposition:
High visibility, high impact to business decision
: Past behavior issues Lack of qualification in education and related working experience
Phone and In-person
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.**No Third-party Vendors Please**