Specialist Technical Writing (JP4924)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
External Planning and Delivery
9+ months (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Specialist Technical Writing
with 5+ years’ experience as a technical writer with preference to those with experience in the biotech/pharma industry for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
The candidate would be responsible for collating information from business process owners and creating different document types such as manuals and SOPs to support contract manufacturing and raw material planning groups under external planning and delivery. Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials for contract manufacturing and raw material planning such as Standard Operating Procedures, Business Practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, user manuals, and related technical and business process documentation. When creating, updating and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content and style guidelines, considering usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality. Additionally, this position will be required to administer the processing of documents via the established Document Processing Review process. May require communication through a variety of media (e.g., CD, intranet, on-line training, etc.).
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ability to translate business processes from subject matter experts into visual diagrams and documentation.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently with different deadlines and prioritizing accordingly.
- Strong communicator to management and stakeholders with status updates.
- Interface with subject matter experts transferring business processes into documentation in MS Word and Visio.
- Process document lifecycles in EDM Quality for stakeholder review and approval as well as interfacing with document coordinators.
- Communicate with manager and stakeholders progress updates in a concise matter.
- MS Office and Visio expertise.
- Previous technical writing experience (minimum 5 years).
- Regulated environment experience.
- Document version control experience.
- Excellent communication/writing skills.
- Technical writing for business process requirements.
- 10+ years’ experience in technical writing.
- Pharma/biotech industries.
Lack of experience (less than five years).
Phone followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.