Specialist Technical Writing (JP4980)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Clinical Process & Chemical Analysis
3Key Consulting is looking for a Specialist Technical Writing for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Business Practices, forms, checklists, manuals, training materials, and related technical and business process documentation.
- When creating, updating and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- This position will be required to administer the processing of documents via the established Document Processing Review process, gather feedback, and deliver the final approved documentation.
- In addition, this person will assist in the development of automated reports pulled from quality systems in order to support business needs such as metrics and trending.
- Will sit on a project team with deliverable tasks adherent to set timelines.
- Additionally, this position may manage work-stream projects and therefore will need to be familiar with project management tools and have good communication skills.
- Skills: ; MS Office expertise ; previous technical writing experience ; regulated environment experience ; document version control experience ; excellent communication/writing skills
Top Must have Skill Sets
: Technical writing, communication, project management
: Document creation, processing, and revision. Collecting feedback and processing information in a team setting
Why this position is open:
New project so need additional support for the team.
Employee Value Proposition
Get to work for largest bio tech company. Global project, ability to interact with other sites. Quality System Project that is used by all Amgen. Project to improve a process.
: Requires experience in GMP industry with applicable skills.
phone screen followed by and in person interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.**No Third-party Vendors Please**