Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager (JP5051)
Thousand Oaks, Ca.
12 months with likely extension
Innovation Planning and Platform Services
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for a Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager for a global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Ideal candidate will have advanced data analysis, quality management, statistical skills, and able to apply component parts creating new methods Adeptly applies project management principles, manages risk and uncertainty. Applies facilitation and delegation principles effectively Proficient in data applications and tools (e.g., Planisware, Excel and Sharepoint)
The Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager will partner with Resource Forecasting Leads to plan and execute resource forecasting outputs and analysis that will provide interpretation of demand changes to inform resource decisions by functional stakeholders.
- Generating schedules and stakeholder communications for LE process
- Coordinate the generation of outputs for ad hoc scenario resource forecasting analysis to support functional management, finance and process improvement initiatives
- Perform quality oversight to ensure integrity of resource forecasting outputs
- Liaise with Clinical Study Planners and Finance to confirm data assumptions
- Drive the documentation and transparency of algorithm demand overrides to support effective stewardship of algorithms
- Meeting Facilitation of forecasting reviews with functional stakeholders
- Maintain strong working relationships with functional contacts and collaborate on issues identification and resolution
- Monitoring of RFG mailbox to ensure issues are effectively resolved and escalating items to leads
- Develop application enhancements and configurations (portfolio filters, scenario versions, reporting styles) to driver process efficiencies
- Coordinate the impact analysis and modeling for algorithm changes that apply business insights to improve predictability and embed process efficiencies
- Provide application super user support for team and stakeholders and influence strategy and priorities for system enhancements and integrations to meet business needs (e.g. Planisware )
- Develop, document and manage data collection tool logic and functionality (e.g. Excel, Sharepoint) and contribute to strategies for streamlining and driving integrated solutions
- Training and mentoring of contractor analysts
- Execute special projects and assignments
- Stay abreast of latest developments in planning and forecasting applications and methodologies to contribute to advances in resource forecasting (continuous improvement)
Doctorate degree OR
Master’s degree and 3 years of clinical experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical experience OR
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- BA/BS/BSc in the sciences or in management sciences (decision analysis, operations research, statistics, strategic planning), finance, economics, basic sciences, engineering or other majors with strong analytical focus
- 5 or more years’ work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4+ years of biopharmaceutical clinical product development (clinical research or clinical operations)
- Strong knowledge of planning, forecasting, data analysis
- Strong understanding of principals of customer service as it applies to internal and external customers
- Advanced computer and system operation skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Thorough understanding of financial management, budget process and project valuation metrics
- Knowledge of Functional Service Provider operating model
- Ability to write and present clearly using computer and clinical terminology at all levels of the organization
- Strong clinical trials operations knowledge and drug development process
Employee Value Proposition:
- Partners with Resource Forecasting Leads to plan and execute resource forecasting outputs and analysis that will provide interpretation of demand changes to inform resource decisions by functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate the generation of outputs for ad hoc scenario resource forecasting analysis to support functional management, finance and process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality oversight to ensure integrity of resource forecasting outputs. Liaise with Clinical Study Planners and Finance to confirm data assumptions.
- Drive the documentation and transparency of algo demand overrides to support effective stewardship of algorithms.
- Meeting Facilitation of forecasting reviews with functional stakeholders.
This role is fitting a unique niche in the biotech industry. Leveraging an emerging system like Planisware and implementing resource forecasting algorithms to help drive business decisions is becoming a hot button across many organizations. This role provides opportunity to learn about Amgen, forecasting models, and financial impacts that help keep an organization running efficiently and cost effective
Must have Business facing experience (not IS only)
Phone screen followed by onsite interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role