Sr. Associate Scientist - Analytical Chemistry (JP5069)
Thousand Oaks, CA
1+ years (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for an Associate Scientist
with 1 – 2 years’ experience in analytical chemistry working in a laboratory conducting research science. Candidate must have HPLC, chromatography and wet chemistry experience for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for someone with analytical chemistry working experience in synthetic molecule space. This role is a largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Top Must-Have Skills:
- HPLC, chromatography, wet chemistry
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 1 years’ experience performing analytical testing.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
The first month will be mainly training including SOPs and hands-on work. Then candidate will join a project team and begin performing their work.
Why This Position Is Open:
Supplement additional workload on team to assist in Pivotal projects.
Employee Value Proposition:
Candidate will have an opportunity to learn different techniques in analytical chemistry.
- Job hopping.
- Overqualified applicants.
Phone interview followed by in-person.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.