Thousand Oaks, CA.
Mechanical Design Engineering
18+ months (likely extensions and conversion to permanent)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer
with 0 – 2 years’ experience (depending on education) in Data Management, Solidworks, statistics, technical writing and project management for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Data Management (Data integrity, data tracking).
- Solid Works.
- Technical Writing.
- Function in weekly HLEE meetings.
- Take inventory of raw materials and put into Cispro (computer system).
- Process documentation streamlining the activity.
- This person would be designing fixtures in Solidworks, creating test methods, doing statistical analysis on those test methods.
- Instrument qualifications for equipment and test methods. Set up secure data workflows.
Why This Position Is Open:
- Previous intern experience is a plus.
- Experience with automation is a plus.
- Experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
This is to support additional workload for the PD group. This position is to backfill headcount within the ORG. Upcoming projects in equipment validation & Data Management.
Employee Value Proposition:
This position has a good chance to turn into a full-time role. Allows person to grow in their project management skill set. Provides broad Engineering experiences Data Management, Engineering Design and Process Implementation. Well knit group.
- Poor resume design.
- No engineering degree.
- Overqualified candidate.
Phone followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.