Sr. Program Leader - (JP5087)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
USBO IS Customer Engagement Technology
6 months with likely extensions or conversion to FTE
is looking for Sr. Program Leader who is very organized, self-starter, understands marketing technology and information, especially websites Program management skills with impeccable organization and communications, for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
The Amgen US commercial web technology team is seeking a technology-savvy Program Leader who can help organize a fast-paced web program. This is a full-time contract role within the marketing technologies team managing the US website program including all website implementations, changes, and releases for the web portfolio and platform. Brand teams advise on strategy. Creative agencies design and create content. Development teams code and test site enhancements. Hosting providers manage the release. Project Managers manage individual projects. You are the go-to person to report and provide insight into the US website project portfolio holistically making sure all website activities are accurately being tracked, reported and escalated when not going according to plan.
Helpful qualifications include:
Why is the Position Open:
- Experience using or delivery marketing related technologies and services, such as websites, social media, consumer relationship management, digital channels, marketing analytics, etc.
- Program management (budgeting, resource coordination, etc.) skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills (i.e. effectively promote and negotiate ideas; influence stakeholders using data and insights)
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking capability
- Experience collaborating and achieving results across highly matrixed organization, including non-technical stakeholders, IS services, and vendors
- Ability to quickly understand and organize new business processes and to recognize the relevant business questions associated with a business process
- Experience in facilitating complex programs that involve multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Knowledge of technical solutions spanning across different platforms, i.e., desktop, mobile devices and tablets
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Organizational tools such as JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint, Quip, ServiceNow, etc.
- Some experience within bio/pharma industry preferred
Many projects currently running together. Currently no clear back log or resource allocation methodology. Goal for this role is to organize all projects in JIRA system. This person will help determine the budget and current risks. Will report back to leadership if additional resources are needed and will report on additional funding/time.
Top Must have Skill Sets
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Very organized self-starter
- Understands marketing technology and information, especially websites
- Program management skills with impeccable organization and communications
Employee Value Proposition
- Consult with peer project managers responsible for delivering individual projects within the program. • Oversee coordinated work streams to deliver program deliverables (dashboards, reports, communications, backlogs, program initiatives, etc.)
- Manage initiatives, ensuring success of critical activities
- Consolidation of multiple project plans and schedule
- Escalation and mitigation of issues and risks
- Consistent communication of status of projects and requests
- Appropriate prioritization of critical path tasks
- Management of team expectations, program deliverables and milestones
- Management of program health of IS policies and procedures (ITIL configuration items, Agile/Scrum adherence, financial contract schedules, etc.)
- Plan and facilitate discussions/sessions to elicit and translate program needs into program plans and initiatives
- Assess the impacts that overall volume within the program may have on the program as a whole
- Understand, leverage, define best practices and guidelines that can be leveraged across teams
This role has potential to turn into a full-time role. This person will act as the gatekeeper for any IS projects for customer engagement. They would manage financials for projects coming in, would manage accounting and new project allocation. This position would provide exposure to Sr. Leadership.
No experience with marketing technology No experience with Agile/Scrum No experience with JIRA
Phone screening followed by Panel interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.