Supply Chain Manager – Digital Supply Chain (JP5095)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Digital Supply Chain and Automation
6 months contract with likely extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Digital Supply Chain Manager with supply chain credentials and related experience in International, Bio-pharmaceutical or Supply Chain environment, for a global CA-based bio-pharmaceutical company
• Acts as a technology partner/liaison between business and information systems (IS) teams. Partner with IS to identify the best supplier/partner to meet product requirements from both technical perspective as well as supply chain considerations, makes sure to align capabilities and requirements
• Supports building automation systems, recognizes and understands the cross-dependencies of the technologies and understands the impacts on the organization.
• Analyzes plans, business needs and system specifications to determine project requirements and risks
• ~20%-30% of time to be dedicated supporting the Product lead time workstream, part of a key strategic initiative within Supply Chain. Responsibilities include working with the core team to analyze cycle time data and metrics, perform scenario analysis, spot trends and develop recommendations that can be translated into technology solutions.
II) Operational Excellence
• Supports various workshops, to collect and design and/or improvement ideas.
• Works with team and management on automation Roadmap
• As SME, provides Automation guidance and direction to stakeholders
• Utilizes frameworks, models, best practices and lessons learned to set structured approach to facilitate improvements
• Ensures efficient and effective technical system and automations expertise to support operational needs, system and automation support and tools development.
• Establishes effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders and (virtual) international teams
• Balances the needs of the business with the IS roadmap
• Applies operational excellence skills to ensure optimal execution of projects and continuous improvement initiatives
Top Must have Skill Sets
• BS in Supply Chain
• 3-5 years of related experience in International, Bio-pharmaceutical or Supply Chain environment
• Experience in automation management
• Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
• Excels at solving problems and has a passion for helping our customers
• Strong technical problem-solving skills
• Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
• Self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently, able to identify and initiate discussions about opportunities for process improvement.
• Good organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task.
Employee Value Proposition
This is a great opportunity to see how Amgen is leading the industry in supply chain processes using digital flow, data and new technologies.
Experience is not relevant to the job description
Phone and/or in-person interviews will be accommodated.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.