Associate Quality Control - Bio-pharma (JP5085)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Clinical Process & Chemical Analysis
24 months with possible extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for Associate Quality Control for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company. Ideal candidate-2-3 years of GMP experience. Manager prefers work experience with GMP experience and lab.
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and GMP testing in support of the Immunoassay lab. This position will be working with a team of 4-5 analyst. All analyst are assigned individual tasks daily based on deadlines.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Performing routine laboratory procedures, such as sample testing per analytical methods or protocols.
• Routine testing includes but is not limited to, Identification by ELISA, direct and indirect ELISA for HCP and other impurity quantification, qPCR for genomic DNA quantification, and density.
• Responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data.
• Providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents.
• Responsible for general lab duties, such as inventory, lab cleaning and instrument cleaning.
• Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks/electronic notebook, written procedures, equipment monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years directly related experience.
• Attention and dedication to quality.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
• Demonstrates understanding of when and how to appropriately escalate
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Biology, Immunology, biochemistry, or any related field (back ground)
ELISA or qPCR experience (manual/electronic pipetting both single and multi-channel)
Day to Day Responsibilities
Following SOPs and analytical methods, executing and documenting laboratory testing in multiple electronic systems and equipment maintenance
Panel with team members for 30-60 min. Flexible on scheduling
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.