Senior Associate Scientist (JP5130)
West Greenwich, RI
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for a Senior Associate Scientist
with 3 – 5 years’ experience in analytical chemistry, working in a laboratory conducting research science. Candidate must have HPLC, chromatography and wet chemistry experience for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Top Must-Have Skills:
- Analytical lab experience, with proficiency in at least one of the following: HPLC, uPLC, CE, ELISA, DNA analysis.
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional work environment
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 5 years’ experience performing analytical testing.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Routine testing supporting multiple projects
- Data processing, data review
- Investigation, troubleshooting support, as required
- Training - lab, safety, compliance, corporate, general, as required
- Maintain lab - housekeeping, instrument controls, ordering, shipping/receiving samples
1. Lack of specific instrumentation on resume
2. Poor "technical" writing on resume/cover letter 3. No evidence of teamwork
Phone screening + single interview with panel (2-3 people), or single interviews with 2-3 people
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.