Patent Coordinator – Biotech (JP5140)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Intellectual Property - Biosimilars
4 months with likely extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Patent Coordinator
with experience in Patent Prosecution for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Intellectual Property Law team by assisting with the cataloguing and storage preparation, filing (including e-filing), prosecution, and maintenance of patents and patent applications both U.S. and Foreign countries.
Duties may include word processing, copying, faxing, scanning, maintaining filing systems (including on-line filing systems and utilizing on-line services (document orders, shipping, office supplies, etc.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage several projects simultaneously
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, creative, flexible and team player
1. Patent Prosecution experience
2. Experience reviewing docket reports
3. General administrative support
Why This Position Is Open:
Supplement additional workload on team.
Employee Value Proposition:
Working in a Patent Group at Amgen which is at the forefront of a variety of things such as helping protect the therapeutics and at the forefront of the Law. This person will be joining a team that is a lot of high value, high impact work. Very close nit team. They will be working with 9 attorneys.
Someone with no experience in Patent Prosecution. Lack of connection with role due to long commute
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.