Sr Associate Project Management - (JP5132)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
USBO IS Customer Engagement Technology
Initial 2 months with likely longer term extensions
is looking for Sr. Associate Project Manager who is very organized, self-starter, understands marketing technology and information, especially websites project management skills, for international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
This is a full-time contract role within the marketing technologies team managing websites for US Commercial Ops. implementations, changes, and releases for marketing teams who are engaging healthcare providers about treatments and patients about services that help them treat illness. Web projects consist of multiple teams coming together from the brand marketers, agencies of record, and various technical teams. The PM is go-to person making sure all of these website activities go live according to plan. This role will be successful with someone with extremely strong communication skills, has a pro-active approach, can juggle and organize multiple projects progressing at different phases at time.
This role is taking over for a current PM that is a rockstar. Will have 1 month carry over with the current PM but after that, this role will hit ground running. The PM will own the projects moving forward with little hand holding. Need a seasoned PM.
Top Must have Skill Sets
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and resource plans, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, performing quality review, creating risk mitigation plans; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to achieve project milestones.
- Responsible for orchestrating development and maintenance of medium to high complexity websites and digital assets for US commercial team.
- Must have knowledge of web development principles and technical foundation to understand and navigate in digital landscape.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources for the project.
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of Agile, project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal) Able to organize and structure multiple projects in different phases Must care about projects they will own.
- Web principal fundamentals This role will manage multiple web content management updates- there are 90 sites this team manages, and this PM will have to manage multiple projects and updates at once
- Excellent communication and someone who is proactive and no shy.
- Both written and high communication skills
Employee Value Proposition
- Keep track of current web projects and ensure they are moving along following the plan to deployment.
- Addressing any issues that come up with projects
- Communicating out to the agencies building the creative and technology teams developing
- Coordinating deployments for sites that are pushing live content
This specific team is in the fast-paced marketing environment this is a critical role this person will be able to see into all the Amgen brands. It is a great opportunity to see value in your work.
Shy personalities PM that requires hand holding Someone that just does bare minimum
The interview process will be at most 3-4 rounds with folks that the PM will be interacting. Available to start interviewing 1/7/19
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.