Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain - Biotech (JP5139)
Thousand Oaks, Ca.
12 months with likely extension
Clinical Supply Chain Mgmt II
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for role for a Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain with experience designing, modeling and deploying models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Anaplan, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects, Qlick, Tableau, Power BI, Access
, for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Development Supply Chain (DSC) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products, process knowledge and technology solutions to enable Amgen’s accelerated product commercialization. DSC serves as a launch site to enable speed to market for Amgen’s innovative products and biosimilars.
The Production Planning & Sourcing organization manages all aspects of manufacturing and supply planning, scheduling and materials/sourcing management activities for DSC in all phases of clinical and pre-clinical development.
We currently have an opportunity in the DSC Production Planning & Sourcing group for a Senior Associate, Supply Chain.
Primary responsibilities of this position include
Top Must Have Skill Sets:
- Partner with business and technical experts to define processes, procedures and best practices for development, maintenance and enhancement of data analytics, visualization, and reporting.
- Communicate and collaborate with diverse key stakeholders to identify business requirements and provide guidance on best approaches to translating into efficient tools.
- Design and develop effective models and processes to streamline, standardize & automate planning and forecasting activities.
- Design and lead change management activities to ensure new processes are fully embedded in the organization.
- Prepare and communicate regular project updates to key stakeholders including senior management.
- Facilitate continuous improvement by providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that meet user requirements
- Utilize analytical tools such as Spotfire to develop reports for an executive audience
- Responsible to develop business management processes, governance, metrics, and standards for reporting and data visualization tools used across all supply chain organizations at Amgen.
- Develop strong partnership with Amgen’s IS team to develop and manage a digital roadmap for reporting, visualization, and analytics platforms.
- Support the Supply Chain business process by identifying opportunities and providing key potential technical solutions that will provide automation, advanced analytics, and insights to support strategic decision making
- Provide training and guidance to business users on the data analytics, visualization dashboard, and report development and management processes.
- Provide limited project management support as necessary
Employee Value Proposition:
- 2+years of experience designing, modeling and deploying models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Anaplan, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects, Qlick, Tableau, Power BI, Access
- Experience in working in and between business/finance operations and IT
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Spotfire Ideal candidates- experience in collecting large amounts of info and presenting through the above tools. Having experience with a large biotech company with a role collecting data and visualizing it into a presentable form.
This department oversees end to end supply chain development work from labs all the way to commercialization on a very large scope. This role can have substantial impact on decision making.
Someone with no communication skills. We need someone who is technical savvy but also able to talk to multiple business units and cross-functionally.
Phone interview followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.