Associate Project Management Coordinator (JP5192)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Global Medical Operations
1+ years (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for an Associate Project Management Coordinator
with 1 - 3 years’ project management experience, knowledge of accounting and finance and agility to learn for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Support budget activities.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding budgets, including opening and monitoring purchase orders as well as setting up vendors, creating goods receipts and follow up to ensure execution.
- Keep budget information up to date in budgeting system, including creating records, assigning actuals and performing quality control.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and manager is essential.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Knowledge of accounting or finance.
- Proficient at picking up systems.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication skills.
- Triaging and ensuring all Purchase Order and Budget Compliance Requests are processed within SLA.
- Opening Purchase Orders.
- Following up on issues in MyBuy.
- Setting up Vendors in GSDM.
- Creating Goods Receipts.
- Administrative Support in Pre3
- Map Actuals for Non-PO work.
- Quality Control on Pre3 Entries (Alignment).
- Running & Formatting Reports.
- Supporting Global Medical Budget Lead as necessary
- Accounting, Finance, Vendor Management experience.
- MS Office, proficiency.
- SharePoint,SAP experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Why This Position Is Open:
- 2-3 years of work experience an operational role.
- Education background in business or finance. Targeting bachelors or masters degree.
Supplement additional workload on team.
Employee Value Proposition:
This person will a lot of visibility into the Oncology pipeline. All purchases for Amgen will be coming through this group. They will have visibility into oncology, CV and neurology.
- Overly qualified for the position - likelihood of leaving at first opportunity.
- Lack of specificity in their resume.
- Errors/Typos in the resume - the person needs excellent attention to detail.
Phone followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.