: Lab Manager - Biotech (JP5201)
Cambridge, MA 02138
: 36 months
DPT - Strategic Planning & Prog. Ldrshp
3Key Consulting is looking for an Lab Manager for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
On-site M-F- this is a Lab based role- normal core hours of 9-3 PM, but manager is flexible.
Ideal candidate- lab Op’s, lab base experience is ideal. Minimum 2/3 years experience. Initiative, Organizational/communication, independence. This role is strategic role and the candidate must have exp. and be able to provide metrics- gather data, manipulate the data, and report the data. Budgeting exp. and Project management skills.
Capital equipment and specialized supply purchasing
IS Tactical Lead (PC, Software, Connectivity)
Instrument data management
Operational Excellence Projects
Equipment management / ownership e.g. CEMS freezers, incubators
Training (safety, lab processes)
WO entering and tracking
Maximo AAE updates
- Scientific lab equipment knowledge- Does not have to be expert on running lab equipment, but just have an operational understanding of it since they will be working with lab staff and scientists on a daily basis.
- Organizational expertise
- Openly and confidently be able to communication with lab staff/scientists
- Someone who has managed a lab in any capacity would be the ideal candidate.
- We need someone who has an understanding of processes in a lab and can facilitate the different processes in the lab.
- Other skill sets include: Calendaring, assisting with a few lab tasks from time to time, being able to continue to grow and learn on their own after training, type A personality, energetic, outgoing.
Top Must have Skill Sets
1. Project Management exp.
2. ability to provide metrics- data, manipulate data, report the data
Support all administrative lab needs: purchasing, entering WOs, safety, interface with scientist and ISPs, reporting, metrics - Work order support for all ISPs (LAMP, JLL, etc) - Issue escalation/ resolution (maintenance, repairs, facility, etc) - Cold Storage Program support - Support asset move/add/ change (facility walks, EIC, EHSS Change control support, work order support)
Employee Value Proposition
: This role is multi-faceted, have a lot of freedom in the work they will be doing. This is a high visibility role, will build relationships helping scientists resolve issues, very gratifying role-you will be able to see metrics and the value you provided.
: no experience, poor communication signs of conflict with previous experience
Phone screen followed by in person interviews for the top 2-3 candidates
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.**No Third-party Vendors Please**