: Associate Scientist (JP5880)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
3Key Consulting is looking for an Associate Scientist for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- BS degree with 0-2 years industry experience. Experience with mammalian cell culture. Experience with viral quantitation. Experience with electronic lab note books
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for performing viral activity and viral protein quantitation assays. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
* B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
* Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
* Experience with a viral quantitation techniques and mammalian cell culture.
* Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
* Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
* High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
* Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
* Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
* Complete training on assigned tasks
* Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Top Must have Skill Sets
Experience with mammalian cell culture.
Experience with viral quantitation
Experience with electronic lab note books
Performance of viral plaque assays and ELISAs in accordance with set methods.
Mammalian cell culture maintenance
Documentation of technical work in electronic lab note books
Routine lab maintenance
Employee Value Proposition:
To gain exposure to novel oncology therapeutic modality with an internationally know company. Working on this project there is always the potential for this role to move into a full time opportunity for the right person
Frequent job changes.
Over qualified candidates
Single interview by phone (or in person if available)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.