Supply Chain Project Manager – Biopharma (JP5930)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Global Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation
1+ years (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager
for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Ideal candidate -
Supply chain project manager. Change Control experience in Life Cycle Management, with Trackwise other Quality System experience. Knowledge of GMPs and Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry. Supply Chain and/or Quality background/experience
The Supply Chain Project Manager will translate product strategy as determined by the Regional Operations Lead to an executable implementation plan. May also translate Variation Management strategy as determined by the Variation Lead for reportable changes for Global Distribution control. This role will own the execution of the implementation plan in terms of project management and change control execution. And, apply project management and operational excellence to support the execution of product launches, variation implementations, and other activities related to the lifecycle management of Amgen products.
Why is the Position Open?
Backfill worker than went permanent
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Change Control experience in Life Cycle Management, with Trackwise other Quality System experience
- Knowledge of GMPs and Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Supply Chain and/or Quality background/experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Train and gain access to systems required quickly.
- Work independently, absorbing knowledge and experience through participating in various strategy and execution forums/meetings for all products, following SOPs, and learning from Supply Chain PMs, translating requirements into Change Control records = Customer Facing Sku Record (CFSCR) or Global Distribution Change Record (GDCR) that meets required regulations, compliance, and GMP standards.
- Ensure timeliness of activities by partnering with Assessors and Task owners to ensure their activities are completed on time, supporting Launch or Variations of Amgen products.
This role is part of the Supply Chain Management Hub. The ideal candidate will be at the center of making things happen and will touch every product here at Amgen that gets shipped out. Will have exposure to so many functions here at Amgen and will get a sneak peak into so many career paths. Great team to be part of.
- Lack of strong communication skills...this role partners with key Amgen staff from all Regions, Sites, and Corporate functions, globally.
- Clear, concise, communication is required to ensure strategies are understood and translated into Change Control documentation, which are then executed upon by many parties globally, to reach the end goal, shipping product to patients
Phone screen and potential in person/panel interview with the team
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.