Project Management Coordinator (JP5972)
West Greenwich, RI (02817)
Media, Chemical and Excipients
1+ years (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for an Project Manager Coordinator
2+ years’ experience (depending on education) raw material management, performance reporting and project coordination for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Ideal Candidate- Previous Amgen experience. Preferably experience in a Quality, Manufacturing or Supply Chain role. Seeking a seasoned self-starter, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This individual will be coordinating cross-functional team projects to ensure timely completion of project milestones. This person will be leading projects that involve sourcing new raw materials, responding to raw material investigations, evaluating supplier change notifications and implementing change controls. Average Candidate - Bio pharma experience or background sector with solid Project Management and Quality Management skills and experience.
· Leads cross-functional projects for raw material investigations, evaluation of supplier change notifications, sourcing or other process improvements in the raw material domain.
· Accountable for maintaining schedules, ensuring adequate resource allocation and escalating off-track performance to ensure no impact to raw material supply for Amgen’s Manufacturing network.
· In accordance with this responsibility, the individual will monitor the health of business performance through developing, maintaining and reporting business performance metrics across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Financial domains.
· Assists Category Lead(s) in coordination of activities to advance goals, projects and day-to-day inquiries in the raw material domain.
Top Must-Have Skills:
· Raw Material Management.
· Business Performance Metric Measurement and Reporting.
· Project Coordination
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests and able to perform and prioritize activities independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to effectively capture detailed-oriented meeting minutes and manage knowledge asset repositories in Sharepoint.
· Effective management of proprietary information is a must as this role will involve interaction with external parties (e.g. raw material suppliers).
· Ability to perform financial analysis to quantify impact / benefit of raw material events and process improvements.
· Demonstrated ability present data in an organized and logical manner, and communicate effectively.
· Systems Proficiency (Must):
o MS Office
· Systems Proficiency (Preferred):
Day to Day Responsibilities
Specific activities may include but are not limited to:
· Coordinating cross-functional support to advance quality investigations, supplier change notification management, and change control records per Amgen’s quality management system.
· Performance metric generation, assembly and reporting to monitor performance.
· Collaborate with Category team to support specification development and/or revisions.
· Conducting financial / forecasting analysis to quantify value of process improvements.
· Coordinating meeting scope, agendas and content generation for routine business meetings with suppliers.
· Effective advancement of raw material projects.
· Metric measurement and reporting to facilitate monthly business review.
· Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams to advance key initiatives.
· Accurate business cases / opportunity assessment.
Why This Position Is Open:
Supplement additional workload on team.
Employee Value Proposition:
Good exposure to broad interface between different organizations-manufacturing, quality, technical, etc. Will have exposure to external interfacing with supplier networks. Fast paced environment with tremendous learning opportunities.
· No experience managing raw materials.
· No industry experiences.
Phone interview followed by in-person.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.