: Associate Engineer (JP5948)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Commercial DP - Digital Tech and Data Sciences
3Key Consulting is looking for an Associate Engineer for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Deliverables primarily focus on (but are not limited to):
1) Implementation/enhancement of digital systems and automated analysis/visualization tools (Spotfire) that are utilized for streamlining data management and data monitoring
2) Data entry, verification, analysis, and technical reports for process monitoring
3) Supporting investigations of adverse signals identified through process data monitoring
4) Support for other ad hoc studies and projects as applicable (e.g. technology transfers of processes to new sites)
Ideally looking for 1-3 years of work experience (may include internships).
Educational background: Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline (Bachelor's or Master's level).
Top Must have Skill Sets:
1) Educational background in engineering, biology, chemistry, or related discipline
2) Engineering, scientific, and/or manufacturing experience; strongly preferable for this experience to be in drug product/ pharmaceutical field. Experience in other fields also may be considered, depending on relevance of skills involved and transferability/applicability to this position.
3) Experience with data analysis, data management, and/or information systems
1) Lack of consistency, focus, or direction (in terms of career trajectory and interests)
2) Lack of clear interest in or motivation for taking on this specific role
1) Phone screen
2) In-person meet & greet (manager; also preferably 1+ team members)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.