External Workforce Recruiter – Biotech/Pharmaceutical (3K0005)
Simi Valley, CA., Phoenix, AZ., REMOTE
1+ year (likely extensions or potential to convert to permanent)
3 Key Consulting is looking for a experienced and motivated external workforce recruiter with s background in filling scientific, engineering, regulatory affairs and other related positions within the life sciences industry. Would consider candidates without recruiting experience, but with education in life sciences (scientific, engineering or management) with an interest in a recruiting career. Candidate must be a creative, resourceful and innovative recruiter who will be responsible quickly identifying and presenting viable candidates for consideration to our clients. Candidate must exhibit strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and deliver a world-class experience to each potential candidate and hiring manager/MSPs.
3 Key Consulting is a growing staffing and consulting firm with extensive knowledge in the Life Sciences industry. We specialize in IT, Engineering, Science, Clinical, Regulatory and business professional solutions for biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
We're seeking an experienced external workforce recruiter who can work within a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency to fill positions with winning candidates.
- Building and maintaining candidate pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, MSPs and clients;
- Ability to write recruiting and business development messaging;
- Create a great experience for our candidates;
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates;
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and identify ways to network with top talent;
- Keep candidates and clients continually informed throughout the hiring process;
- Recommend, extend and close offers;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- BA or BS in biological science or a related discipline in the science/healthcare field or equivalent education, preferred.
- Experience working in external workforce programs, preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work among a fast-paced and high energy virtual team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple, short-duration projects.
- Proficient with social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.