: Senior Associate Quality Control General Chemistry (JP7169)
40 Technology Way, West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Quality Control General Chemistry for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise laboratory documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebooks.
- Operate and maintain specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Participate in laboratory investigations and audits as necessary.
- At all times, comply with safety guidelines, cGMPs and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that facilities, equipment, materials, organization, processes, procedures and products comply with cGMP practices and other applicable regulations.
- Performs review and approval of procedures, assays, documents and records, including but not limited to Nonconformance records and CAPAs.
- Supports Continual Improvement initiatives, programs and projects.
- Alerts management of quality, compliance, supply and safety risks.
- Supports internal/external audits and inspections.
- Completes assigned training to permit execution of tasks.
- Performs additional duties as specified by management.
Master's Degree OR Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience OR Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience OR High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- 2 years of general chemistry experience.
- Experience in General chemistry analysis such as pH, Osmolality, Subvisible particles, Visual inspection, and UV.
Demonstrated experience in investigations, change control, validation, audits, QC processes.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret scientific literature.
- GMP/GDP experience.
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills.
Quality Control Laboratories are a fast-paced organization with opportunities to cross-train on several analytical assays. We are a motivated, high performing team in close proximity to manufacturing, so the candidate will get a holistic view of the drug manufacturing process.
No PhD candidates as this is a more entry level position.
Manager will do a phone screen and then if they are a good candidate we will arrange a skype interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.