: Associate Project Management (JP7174)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Management for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Once the campus reopens the CW will be required to sit on sit M-F, 8-5, no exceptions.
- Bachelor's degree (Distribution/Supply Chain/Marketing is preferred).
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Understanding of a product launch
- Supply chain experience is a plus.
- Under minimal supervision, coordinate and manage launch and life-cycle plans according to the commercial strategy for assigned programs for Latin America region.
- The position requires organizational and project management skills including timeline generation, action tracking, meeting facilitation, effective communication skills and good documentation practices.
- Responsibilities will include gathering regulatory requirement, demand requirements.
- Ability to communicate across a wide range of staff levels.
- Develop effective relationships with cross functional team from the various operations teams to ensure continuous supply and launches of new products.
- Responsibilities include to convey the regional and global aspects into actionable plans at the country level for launches and life-cycle management of programs assigned.
- Development and Coordination of launch plans pre-filing, pre-launch, launch, and post launch.
- Create and provide multiple scenarios based on various combinations of inputs and variables, as required.
- Lead meetings with key stakeholder and able to collaborate.
- Assess issues with regards to supporting the ability to develop details launch plan and able to influence others on deliverable accordingly to timelines.
- Promptly identify and escalate risks to management.
- Represent Latin America Supply Chain in cross-functional teams and projects at the direction of Supply Chain Management.
- Develop strategy with global, regional and country cross functional teams and determine the optimal plan to ensure uninterrupted supply in alignment with the country’s approval and requirement.
- Actively participate in planning meetings to ensure that project needs, priorities, and timing are understood.
- Serve as the primary liaison representing the country and region with Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate and Local Planning, and Product Delivery Teams and Operations to ensure coordination of all activities necessary to fulfill the launch and supply plan.
- Ability to articulate supply chain management processes and strategies to key stakeholders.
- Identify the need for and assist in the establishment of new best practices.
: biotechnology pharmaceutical industry; project management; planning; supply chain; negotiation and facilitation skills; sound judgment, analytical, and decision-making ability; ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously; independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams; strong verbal and written communication skills; effective influencing and leadership skills; ability to operate in a team environment; experience in project management across departments and geographies with different time zones; GMP knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical regulations is a plus; Ability to recognize strategic implications of complex product development activities and manage them cross-functionally; Fluent in English oral and written; Proficiency in Spanish language oral and written (Portuguese a plus); (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Bachelor’s degree (Distribution/Supply Chain/Marketing is preferred)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of supply chain (launches/life cycle management and controls)
- Fluent in English oral and written; Proficiency in Spanish language oral and written.
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Coordinate and manage launch according to the commercial strategy for assigned programs for Latin America region. In addition, manage life cycle and variations plans. Organize and project management including timeline generation, action tracking, meeting facilitation, effective communication skills and good documentation practices. Work and collaborate with cross functionally teams located in multiple countries.
Employee Value Proposition:
This role provides opportunity to work in cross functional departments, establish & carry plans for products, hands on supply chain experience.
Job hopping, lack of top 3 must have skills
The interview process will be as follows:
- An initial phone interview to screen.
- If the candidate advances, a phone/web-ex panel interview will follow (1 or 2, 1-hour sessions)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.