Sourcing Senior Associate (JP7211)
Tampa, FL. 33607
1+ years (with likely extensions)
$28-32 / Hour (W2)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sourcing Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Candidate will work closely with business partners to buy services across multiple categories within the services SOW program. The right candidate will understand how large multinational companies work and how to work within a matrix corporate environment. The Sourcing Sr. Associate will report to the Sourcing Manager. Candidate will provide support to a variety of service categories based on the strategic demands of business stakeholders/customers.
Why is the Position Open?
- Be a sourcing process and systems expert ensuring compliance with all relevant sourcing policies and procedures.
- Conduct competitive bidding exercises and direct negotiations.
- Report on program savings, compliance, and on-going strategies.
- Work with the Business Partners to understand each statement of work.
- Liaison between Business Stakeholders, External Workforce Center, Global Strategic Sourcing, and Sourcing Excellence.
- Create purchase requisitions.
- Conduct client requirement analysis to understand clients' procurement needs.
- Influence suppliers and stimulate innovation, process improvement, and cost management.
- Delivering Value for Customers.
- Understands business goals and customer needs to implement opportunities while providing training and guidance.
- Partners with colleagues in Finance and all other functions as appropriate.
- Supports / Manages delivery and validation of savings.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems through root cause analysis.
Additional workload for the team/backfill.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Sourcing/Procurement experience.
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate.
- 5-7 years sourcing/procurement experience.
- Sourcing on services (not goods); projects less than 500k is preferred due to the urgency.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Has solid understanding of sourcing processes (tendering, supplier negotiations across multiple spend categories).
- Competent in Project Management and independently develops practical solutions (Planning, prioritizing and delivery), with experience in leading projects.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, virtual team development, etc.) resulting in relationship building and development.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work with minimal direction, ensuring quality of tasks / service provided by self and other.
- Experience using Ariba e-procurement tool.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations using different information sources to draw and present analytic insights.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel.
- Fluent business English, written and oral.
They will have opportunities to build upon their sourcing experience in the Bio Pharma/Tech company as this industry is rapidly growing.
- Jumpy job tenure.
- Leaving assignments early.
- No references.
Phone screening followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.