Quality Complaints Senior Associate - Biotech (JP7214)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: Contract - Onsite with flexible shift
Business Unit: Product Complaints and Surveillance
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting Date: 04/14/2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Quality Complaints for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
For business needs, shift work may be non-standard shift hours, meaning that the start times will vary with the latest being 2:30-11:30pm.
Evaluate of product complaint return samples, interface with various Amgen sites and business partners, and manage complaint return sample inventory.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 plus years of related quality assurance or manufacturing experience in a GMP pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Ability to evaluate documentation and operation and documentation according to company guidelines.
- Be self-motivated, attentive to details and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic statistical mathematical skills including the ability to trend data.
- Basic project management skills.
- Independently understand, follow and implement instructions.
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or assignments.
- Lab experience & GMP is a must have **
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Able to function in a fast paced environment,
- Work independently or as a team player and collaborate with outside resources
Employee Value Proposition:
- Perform and document evaluation of product complaint return samples,
- Initiate shipping requests and work with the distribution departments,
- Liaise with Amgen Product Complaints Network regarding samples
High visibility role, chance to interact with many groups within the company
Lack of laboratory, GMP and GDP, or Quality experience
Phone panel interview & Skype.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.