: Associate Engineer (JP7242)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Digital Tech and Data Sciences
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
** M-F, remote until we can return to site **
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- BS or MS is chemical/bio engineering, with biotech/med/pharma industry experience.
- Experience with scientific data analysis, data management, and/or information systems.
- Ideally looking for 1-3 years of work experience (may include internships).
Deliverables primarily focus on (but are not limited to):
- Implementation/enhancement of digital systems and automated analysis/visualization tools (Spotfire) that are utilized for streamlining data management and data monitoring.
- Data entry, verification, analysis, and technical reports for process monitoring.
- Supporting investigations of adverse signals identified through process data monitoring.
- Support for other ad hoc studies and projects as applicable (e.g. technology transfers of processes to new sites).
Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline (Bachelor's or Master's level).
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Must have at least 1 full year of industry experience, this can include internships or co-ops.
- Ideal Candidate: Spot fire or Tableau, understanding statistical process control.
- Educational background in engineering, biology, chemistry, or related discipline.
- Manufacturing experience: strongly preferable for this experience to be in drug product/ pharmaceutical field Manufacturing experience in other fields also may be considered, depending on relevance of skills involved and transferability/applicability to this position.
- Experience with data entry, verification, analysis, and/or data management IS systems.
Opportunity to work on a lot of different products for the company and interface with many different cross functional areas like manufacturing and quality is there. Chance to develop data management and data processing skills.
1) Lack of consistency, focus, or direction (in terms of career trajectory and interests)
2) Lack of clear interest in or motivation for taking on this specific role
1) Initial phone screen.
2) In-person meet & greet (manager; also preferably 1+ team members), if possible based on status of COVID-19 situation. If in-person meetings are not possible at the time of interviews, phone interviews will be scheduled with hiring manager and team members.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.