Training and Development Senior Associate (JP7264)
Tampa, FL. (remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
Global Learning Solutions
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Training and Development Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The GCO Instructional Designer, Global Learning Solutions (GLS) reports to the GCO Instructional Design Manager, GLS at client’s Capability Center in Tampa, Florida, with responsibilities to support Global Learning & Performance (GL&P) Learning Professionals in all Commercial regions including US, Europe, Intercontinental, and JAPAC.
This position is responsible for designing and developing learning solutions that are aligned with the region’s strategies and with business needs. The ID partners closely with commercial learning professionals and marketers to understand performance challenges and desired work outputs. The ID combines their understanding of client’s products and commercial staff needs with best practices in Instructional Design while delivering best-in-class performance support, training, and communications solutions for clients. The ID follows creative design standards to ensure all assigned deliverables are met.
The ID owns end-to-end instructional design responsibilities for training projects (e.g., Training needs analysis, design documentation, writing and editing of creative deliverables, adept use of tools and templates, and quality control of final deliverables). The ID produces deliverables such as content outlines, design documents, style guides/templates, storyboards, infographics, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
The ID collaborates across the GL&P community and the Capability Center to ensure that GLS is adding value and meeting business needs. Specifically, the GCO ID ensures learning content is produced effectively, efficiently, and in line with the priorities identified by functional governance.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Expert knowledge of how to develop deliverables such as content outlines, design documents, style guides/templates, storyboards, infographics, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge and experience level of Articulate suite, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Camtasia, Storyline360 **Must have experience with at least one of the mentioned software to be considered.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Expert level of project management and client engagement.
- Consults with functional learning professionals and marketing partners to ensure the most appropriate learning solutions are proposed.
- Provides end-to-end instructional design support on learning projects.
- Employs ID best practices in the execution of project deliverables, including design documents, content outlines, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
- Works - as needed - with vendors, shared service providers, and contract workers to develop and deliver training deliverables.
- Supports the identification—and if needed, the creation—of media assets.
- Works with learning clients to ensure governance, design, and development processes are followed.
- Maintains functional partnerships with appropriate functional representatives.
- Provides thought leadership on new and innovative approaches to Instructional Design.
- Executes on the annual goals of the group and the department.
- Partners with GL&P colleagues to identify opportunities for collaboration, process improvement, and resource sharing.
- Attends key commercial meetings (eg. National or Regional US Sales Meetings- S1 & S2, Key Marketing Meetings, Key Product Launch Meetings) to ensure quality, delivery when required, and iterations of key learning initiatives and workshops.
- Facilitates design workshops with GCO L&P and marketing teams for high priority projects and/or products
- High School Diploma - 8 years of learning performance experience.
- Associates Degree - 6 years of learning performance experience.
- Bachelors Degree - 2 years of learning performance experience.
*Years of industry experience, not academia*
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to join a dedicated team that focuses on good sound instructional & visual design.
- Facilitation of training classes and no development of courses or courseware.
- Lack of experience or interaction with an LMS.
- No active portfolio.
1 phone screen
1 Skype panel interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.