Senior Associate - Biotech Lab (JP7323)
West Greenwich, RI. 02817
Commercial AS ARI
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who's worked in a bio-tech company or within the industry. As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Why is the Position Open?
This is a backfill positon.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Experience in one of the following areas:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- HPLC, ELISA, Capillary Electrophoresis (This will be asked about during an interview, so please ensure you can explain these techniques.
- Experience with computerized software i.e. Empower, Chromeleon, Softmax, Biovia lab notebook, LIMS.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Running analytical methods in the lab.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Trouble shooting analytical equipment.
- Documenting in electronic lab notebook system.
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: HPLC, uPLC, CE, ELISA, DNA analysis.
- Analytical lab experience with a broad array of analytical methods/technologies, including chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in biopharmaceutical analysis of proteins.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building and monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic data collection systems and electronic laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
Great team environment, who works well together. Chance to gain additional technology skills when given the chance.
Large gaps in employment.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.