Mechanical Engineer (JP7349)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote until COVID Restrictions are Lifted)
Mechanical Design Engineering
18+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by company’s personnel or third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
Why is the Position Open?
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
- Consultant will work remote until site opens fully but required to be on site when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with 2+ years of experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have biomedical or manufacturing experience, experience with Minitab or JMP.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- SolidWorks or similar CAD.
- Understanding of gage repeatability and reproducibility studies.
Day to day responsibilities include managing projects and providing support for senior personnel. This could entail design of fixtures and systems for testing, participation in meetings, creation of technical documentation, and participating in execution of studies
Previous intern experience is a plus, experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, statistics, and/or robotics.
Employee Value Proposition:
Ability to work on projects independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Non engineering degree.
- No work experience (PhD candidate okay).
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.