Project Manager - IT/Audio Visual/Workspace Construction (JP7406)
Tampa, FL. 33607 (Remote pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
Digital Workplace Solutions
18+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Why is the Position Open?
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Proven Project Management experience (1-5 years experience).
- Experience with IT/Audio Visual projects (1-5 years of experience).
- Experience with Construction based projects (worked with general contractors, building being built with technology installations) (1-5 years of experience).
- PMP certification.
- Oversee medium to large scale projects involving technology transformation of the client workspaces, specifically conference rooms and collaborative spaces
- Deliver successfully against project schedule, scope, and financial commitments
- Maintain budgetary responsibility of projects (develop and issue RFPs for vendor selection)
- Implementation of cost saving measures based on planning and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with multiple areas across the enterprise
- Participate in the strategy, planning, and execution by directing and coordinating program and project activities. This includes working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure goals are accomplished and drive valuable business outcomes
- Work with DWX cross functional team to develop and document new standards for client’s modern workplace implementation of physical workspaces. Inclusive but not limited to architects & designers, Audio Visual vendors, Electrical vendors, Furniture vendors, Construction vendors.
- Generate mitigation plans for all risks to the successful delivery of DWX workplace projects.
- Work closely with other IS and Business Stakeholders to ensure alignment with the project initiative.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Bachelors Degree of Business Administration, ***IT background**, Information Technology or equal.
Getting your foot in the door at a Fortune 500 company. Working on a project that will be touching all aspects of cross collaboration within the company for IS - product team (12 people)
No Event Production Resumes - needs to be IS/IT related resumes only.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.