: Associate Engineer - Biotech (JP7412)
Digital Process and Systems Analysis
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
** M-F, remote until covid-19 restrictions are lifted **
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The Digital Process and Systems Analysis team provides global process engineering support to franchises throughout their product lifecycle through the collection, aggregation, and harmonization of process data and events. This group also supports key company priorities and strategies for continuous improvement through continued process verification and process understanding.
The Associate Engineer, working with more senior staff, will provide process monitoring, reporting configuration, and systems analysis of drug substance manufacturing operations for company’s global manufacturing network and contract manufacturing sites. Responsibilities will include process monitoring for the Drug Substance Manufacturing network, collaborating with other technical staff for implementation of process improvements, and using data analytics techniques (including multivariate data analysis) to identify signals in process performance and opportunities for process improvements.
This role requires excellent collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills and will provide a unique opportunity to develop network influence within the company.
Basic Qualifications (Associate Engineer):
Master's Degree OR Bachelor's Degree & 0-1 years of Process Development experience OR Associate's degree & 2 years of Process Development experience OR High school diploma/GED & 5 years of Process Development experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Associate Engineer)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Biotech/Pharma Process Development and/or Manufacturing Support role for a drug substance manufacturing process.
- Ability to apply engineering principles and statistical analysis in-order to solve processing issues and evaluate opportunities for process improvements
- Possess understanding of regulatory and cGMP requirements
- Proven track record of ability to maintain high-performing, cross-functional partnerships, and work in matrix teams to advance complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Adaptability to changing business needs and operational requirements.
- Ability to pull together and interpret a large amount of data.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to take on several projects at one time
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Data analytics interest
- Basic understanding of engineering principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Process monitoring for the Drug Substance Manufacturing network, collaborating with other technical staff for implementation of process improvements, and using data analytics techniques (including multivariate data analysis) to identify signals in process performance and opportunities for process improvements.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great exposure to the biotech/pharma industry, growing your skill set in data analytics - Huge cross collaboration between teams’
Graduate students without internships nor industry experience
Plan is to do about 5 phone screens and about 2 short panel interviews. Can start interviews week of July 6.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.