: Research Associate (JP7571)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 3 years
Job posting date
: 17th August 2020
Onsite M-F, remote some days.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Research Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be working on site & remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering, or a related field.
- 1 -5 years of relevant laboratory experience (industry not academia or research).
- This position involves an understanding and utilization of various analytical methods to support formulation and process development of protein therapeutics.
- The candidate will plan and perform laboratory experiments, collect and analyze data, and maintain both laboratory notebooks and computer data files.
- This position requires the timely documentation, presentation, and discussion of scientific results in an interactive team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Due to the fast paced and data intensive environment, the successful candidate will need to be proactive, highly organized, and capable of multi-tasking. T
- The successful candidate will be able to work harmoniously as part of a team but will also be capable of working independently.
- Good computer skills are required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform analytical techniques in a lab: HPLC/UPLC (analytical chromatography), sub-visible particle analysis by HIAC and MFI, pH, UV-Vis measurements, osmolality, moisture content determination, viscosity, density, etc
- Assist in design and execution of formulation and process stability studies.
- Collect and document study details and results in lab notebook.
- Author protocols and reports.
- Adhere to company safety and training compliance requirements.
- Training of other staff.
- Lab experience.
- Organization and communication skills.
- Experience with electronic data and Microsoft programs
Analytical testing, preparation and execution of formulation and process stability studies, data analysis, data input in electronic notebook, communication of results (written and oral), training of other staff, data verification, general lab support.
Employee Value Proposition:
Broad range of techniques, a lot of independence, ownership from beginning to end of a process. Fast paced & dynamic environment.
Short duration of previous employment, 5+ years of experience.
Phone screen 3-6 candidates, then WebEx virtual interviews (2-3 hours total) with project team for 2-3 candidates.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.