: Sourcing Excellence Manager (JP7598)
2202 N Westshore Blvd. Tampa, Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 26 August 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sourcing Excellence Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategy focused on Information Technology (IS), and Corporate Services categories. In addition, will also support the development and implementation of sourcing and category management strategies across all other client sites.
- Responsibilities include:
- 1) leading the appropriate sourcing process for new and existing business requirements.
- 2) executing the contract negotiation strategy.
- 3) leading the contract negotiation through execution.
- Skills: sourcing/procurement experience; ability to analyze pricing data; negotiation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Experience over education.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of management consulting or strategic sourcing experience OR Master’s degree & 2-4 years of management consulting or strategic sourcing experience, with experience in working in international environments.
- Has solid understanding of sourcing processes (tendering, supplier negotiations and contracting) across multiple countries, across multiple spend categories, and with a variety of stakeholders.
- Competent in Project Management and independently develops practical solutions (Planning, prioritizing and delivery), with experience in leading project teams across geographic and functional reporting lines.
- Ability to provide thought leadership to customers and actively shape customer’s overall strategy while understanding business goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (presentation, virtual team development, etc.) resulting in relationship building and development.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work with minimal direction, ensuring quality of tasks / service provided by self and others.
- Experience using e-procurement tools such as Ariba.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations using different information sources to draw and present analytic insights.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent business English, written and oral.
Independently drives sourcing projects and activities and communicate with category managers and business partners to ensure alignment on category strategy.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great opportunity within an excellent company within the biotech/pharma industry - great team culture.
Interview with hiring manager and two other associates.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.