: Project Manager - Bio-Pharma CMC LCM (JP7627)
Thousand Oaks, CA
CMC Integration LCM PM
: 3 years
Job posting date
: 1 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Job Summary for Project Manager in our Global Operations Planning & CMC Integration team.:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering field.
- 3+ years of project management experience with exposure to 1 or more: Cell Line Development, Drug Substance Development, Drug Product Development, Analytical Sciences.
- Experience managing a process within a team environment.
- This role will be based on our main corporate campus in Thousand Oaks, CA and will report to a Project Manager in CMC Life Cycle Management (LCM) in Process Development.
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for integrating Process Development (PD) activities by developing and maintaining project schedules for pipeline projects.
- This Project Manager will have a significant focus on supporting programs in the late stage phase (pivotal to launch, commercial).
- Working with the Global Operations Leader and other members of the Product Delivery Team, the PM develops and aligns plans and schedules for PD activities with business priorities.
- The PM captures associated project risks, develops mitigation plans and communicates project status clearly to impacted stakeholders.
- The PM assists with driving decision making for the project and ensures that action items are captured and tracked to completion.
- The PM partners with PD technical leads to identify key deliverables and activities to be completed, identifies dependencies, and optimizes the sequence of project activities.
- The PM ensures cross-functional alignment through the integration of interdependent activities and through the communication of plans and timelines, with specific emphasis on critical path activities.
- The PM assists PD technical leads with tracking the execution of required deliverables and assists with navigating project teams through corporate governance.
- The PM collects, digests and assembles information to enable relevant business analysis and influence decision-making.
- The PM will leverage soft skills, technical knowledge, and leadership attributes to influence positive project outcomes.
- 3+ years of project management experience with exposure to 1 or more: (Cell Line Development, Drug Substance Development, Drug Product Development, Analytical Sciences).
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Commercialization process experience (FDA, IND, MA experience) (preferred not required).
- Soft skills: Ability to foster collaboration and work effectively on cross-functional teams.Experience managing a process within a team environment
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work with technical and/or Product Delivery teams creating project schedules that align with PD prioritization.
- Assist PD in driving decision making using DAI principles (D- Decision maker, A- Advice Giver, I- Informed).
- Establish and manage collaboration and team sites (i.e. Box, SharePoint).
- Report project progress to product portfolio management site (i.e. PLM).
- Manage and prioritize support of multiple project teams at one time.
- Provide meeting management support including meeting planning, scheduling, facilitation, documentation (development of meeting agenda and minutes), and outcomes communication.
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc.
- Support business process improvements.
Greater knowledge of commercialization of a product, interact with people with different skill sets (networking/cross collaboration) .
- Not having minimum education requirements.
- Music Industry/Media Industry.
Phone - Skype/Webex
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.