Scientist -Materials Science(JP7573)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This position is for a Scientist in the Materials Science group working under the guidance of the hiring manager. The Scientist will support a range of cross-functional activities to support media, chemical and excipient raw materials used for synthetic and biologic processing. Core job responsibilities include:
Why is the Position Open?
- Representing the Materials Science function within process development in cross-functional group projects as technical SME working with supplier quality management and supply chain.
- Supplier Change Notifications - assessing impact of change to product and process.
- Raw material non-conformances – Root cause investigations, evaluation of SICAR Responses (CAPAs) and effectiveness verification of supplier CAPAs.
- Raw material early engagement - Technical SME for raw material sourcing required to establish new GMP raw materials and suppliers.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience in process development with GMP manufacturing, quality systems and writing regulated documents.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to work with technical documents and perform data analysis.
Support a range of cross-functional activities to support media, chemical and excipient raw materials used for synthetic and biologic processing.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Must have 5+ years of industry experience - open to industry, pharma or biotech preferred.
- If candidate is PhD, 2+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum.
- Must have experience in process development with GMP manufacturing, quality systems and writing regulated documents.
Chance to interact with all product teams
- Poor communication skills.
- Lack of top must have skills.
Initial phone screen followed by Phone/skype interview - Thursday 10th or Friday 11th
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.