: Project Manager (JP7653)
Thousand Oaks, CA - remote PST time zones
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 3 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills (internal/external).
- strong project management experience.
- reporting/presentation skills.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
Working on a global program - great environment and experience growing their skill set
Lack of good communication skills.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.