: Project Manager (JP7706)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 10 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 22 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- 5+ years of experience in biotech/ project management.
- Preferred understanding document management systems at biotech company.
- Experience managing complex global initiatives - negotiating, managing site.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Provide planning, analysis, and execution of Assessments/document revisions that are in progress.
- Manage deliverables to meet timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to negotiate & communicate clearly with VPs, directors and floor staff to ensure successful implementation.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Create/ Manage and execute to a change management plan and communicate accordingly.
- Identify and implement execution risk mitigation activities as required.
- Engage and support the associated functional cross-functional stakeholders and impacted populations
Gain experience with controlled printing, visibility to all quality systems at a large biotech company, gain corporate quality experience
- No GMP or GDP experience in the bio tech industry.
- No Experience managing complex global initiatives
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.