Case Management - Senior Associate (JP7730)
Trenton, New Jersey, 08625. (Work Remote Pending Lifting of COVID Restrictions)
12+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Case Management, Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Why is the Position Open?
- Support vendor oversight of all case intake and processing activities
- Escalation of case level issues
- Support convention-related training delivery
- Manage queries on intake, triage, and data entry of ICSRs
- Reporting decision for submitting all expedited safety reports to EDA/EMA
- Ensuring that individuals ICSRs are evaluated for reporting in compliance with regulations and contracts
- Reporting of ICSRs within time frames determined by regulations and contracts
- Support BP reconciliation as required by safety agreement
Core Responsibilities: to support the safety surveillance process for Company products by overseeing one or more key vendors, perform case quality review perform US case follow up activities, perform medical device case QC
Education: bachelor's degree with 2+ years related experience
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- ARGUS Software
- Quality Control experience
- Case Management Experience (follow up experience)
- Soft skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Communication skills
- Collaboration experience
working at the leading biotech/pharma industry, gaining experience in medical device and quality control
No PV experience
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.