Supplier Governance Senior Associate (JP7671)
Remote – East coast time zone.
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Supplier Governance Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate support and maintenance to R&D SG processes and documents.
Support quality oversight of suppliers through:
Why is the Position Open?
- Facilitating Activation/Deactivation of Supplier Staff.
- Facilitation of supplier governance and/or PO management meetings.
- Assisting with management of supplier governance related documents e.g. suppler work orders, purchase orders, minutes and Relationship Plans.
- Supporting Governance Leads to manage issues related to supplier performance, including data entry & reporting from IMS.
- Support and maintenance of internal department’s SharePoint online site.
- Supporting the measurement of supplier performance and the communication of performance feedback to internal stakeholders and supplier.
- Support for the identification and implementation of best practices from client's functions and therapeutics areas.
- Conducting periodic surveys and address pertinent business issues.
- Contributing to departmental and cross-functional initiatives and special projects as identified by management or business need.
Additional workload on the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Strong computer & M/S Office skills and experience working with SharePoint (expert level - 5+ years of experience).
- Project management as well as administrative experience organizing and minuting meetings (leading the projects) (5+ years of experience).
- Experience with Vendor Management/Biotech/Pharma (5+ years of experience)
- Experience with Webex/Teams/Skype.
- Facilitating the Activation and Deactivation of Supplier Staff.
- Providing administrative support for supplier governance and/or PO management meetings.
- Maintenance of functional and supplier documents, functional systems, vendor trackers, and other central document repositories (e.g. EMD team, SharePoint).
Employee Value Proposition:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates effectively and has a problem-solving mindset
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution.
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction.
- Ability prioritize when needed to complete assignments.
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations.
- Strong project management skills and leads projects as required• Strong project management skills and leads projects as required.
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management.
- Time Management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of directly related experience OR Associate’s degree and 6 years of directly related experience OR High school diploma / GED and 8 years of directly related experience.
Opportunity to work at a large and successful biotechnology company that serves patients by delivering novel therapeutics.
- No experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical.
- No experience in project management.
- No experience in Microsoft office suite of programs (Outlook/excel/ppt./word/OneNote).
- Lack of experience working remotely.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.