: Associate Scientist (JP7782)
South San Francisco, CA 94080
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:8 October 2020
working on site 70% of the time
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Bachelors' degree & 2 YOE
- The Department of Oncology and Inflammation at the client site in South San Francisco is seeking a highly motivated individual to perform research in the field of tumor immunotherapy.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with molecular biology, cell line generation, primary cell culture, flow cytometry analysis, and have experience handling primary mouse samples and human blood.
- The successful applicant will be expected to independently follow established protocols, perform data analysis using software such as FlowJo, GraphPad Prism, and Excel, and clearly communicate results to their manager and other staff.
- The individual will be responsible for compliance with all applicable SOPs, business practices and company policies.
- Life science degree in biology, immunology, or related discipline with relevant experience in an industry or academic laboratory.
- Good written and oral communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, demonstrated technical aptitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail are vital to this position.
- Familiarity with experimental techniques in immunology is preferred
Employee Value Proposition:
- cell-based assays (invitro assays, coculture assay) (1-2 years of experience)
- ELISA (lab-based assay) (1-2 years of experience)
- Flow cytometry (1-2 years of experience)
- great written and oral communication skills
- organization skills
- time management
Opportunity to learn drug discovery and understanding how drug development works at industry level
: Poor communication skills
Initial phone calls with myself, and online/webex interviews with myself and select members of our group.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.