: Associate Scientist (JP7775)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 8 October
Working on site 80% of the time
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelors' degree & 2 YOE.
- To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision. With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Plans, monitors or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications as necessary.
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees.
- May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
- Skills: degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry ; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
- Experience in HPLC analysis (1+ year of experience)
- HPLC troubleshooting or method development (1+ year of experience)
- proficient in Microsoft Excel (1+ years of experience)
Learn to execute HPLC and LCMS assays per protocol, document in electronic lab notebook, maintain and troubleshoot equipment, learn to validate methods, support associated documentation including support report writing.
Employee Value Proposition:
Exposure of analytical techniques and working on multiple pipeline projects, cross collaboration between departments and functions.
Short durations at multiple positions (less than 4 months)
Initial 1-on-1 phone interview, subsequent panel/video interview (setup as online meeting)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.