: Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain (JP7778)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 9 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- 1+ years of supply chain experience within pharma or biotech industry.
- Bachelor degree in logistics, business administration or life science.
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- Result focused and proven ability to deliver results
- Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams
- As Sr. Associate Logistics and Vendor Management you will be supporting the global Vendor management and Clinical Transportation team in execution of day-to-day activities.
Under general guidance of Specialist Clinical Supply Chain, execute the following responsibilities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Support day-to-day operation of the global transportation and vendor management team.
- Day-to-day contact with transportation providers – support shipment bookings
- Manage and process-controlled documents, metrics dashboards.
- Create and document lane assessments (shipping procedures) and vendor specific instructions (depot plans) per standard procedures.
- Support performance and business reviews with vendors.
- Support departmental project execution and delivered assigned tasks.
- Support implementation of new capabilities/ new process requirements and process improvements on a regional or global scale.
- Support maintenance of departmental SOPs.
- Analyze data as required.
- Execute other supportive activities within the department as required (data processing, system uploads etc.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Experience working with a global team (preferred)
- Experience with analyzing metrics or data reporting
- Initiative to independently perform day to day tasks and lead small projects to completion
- Ability and eagerness to learn new skills and solve day to day logistics issues.
- Self-starter who can work as part of a global team and manage time effectively to meet multiple competing deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment.
Steppingstone broad knowledge of supply from start to finish & exposure to multiple departments.
Multiple short-term contracts.
Phone and (Web-Ex) interview with hiring manager and peers.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.