: Engineer - Biotech Medical Device(JP7785)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 9 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- 2+ years of engineering experience within med device
- Must have bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Candidate will be working remote until the site re opens and required to go on site potentially 1x weekly
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.;
- Skills: experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
- experience in regulated industry such as medical device or pharma
- experience with running Solidworks
- experience with mechanical, or electromechanical, devices
Employee Value Proposition:
- creation of documentation relating to test methods, fixtures, protocols, and reports
- execution of testing
- support logistics of test sample or fixture generation and delivery as needed
Exposure to dynamic, flexible, and fast paced work environment
- frequent job changes
- less than 1-year experience in medical device or pharma
- no technical Bachelor’s degree
WEBEX interview with hiring manages and 2-3 engineers
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.