: Senior Associate Scientist (JP7779)
South San Francisco, CA 94080
: Initial 3 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:9 October 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be working on site
- Manager is open to academia or industry experience but must have experience with Flow cytometry 3-4 color, PCR techniques (preferably ddPCR), cell culture experience.
- As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge technology critical for the drug development pipeline.
- You will work cross-functionally on oncology, inflammation, and cardiometabolic early discovery projects.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Must have Flow cytometry 3-4 color, PCR techniques (preferably ddPCR), cell culture experience
- Master's degree in Biology or Life Sciences related discipline.
- Research and hands-on experience in cell and molecular biology
- Experience with molecular biology techniques- PCR
- Flow cytometry experience- 3-4 color
- Cell culture experience
- Background in immunology (especially macrophages)
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Flow cytometry, PCR techniques (preferably ddPCR), cell culture
: Flow cytometry, PCR (preferably ddPCR), cell culture, immunology research (especially macrophages), potential for training in viral vectors if interested.
Employee Value Proposition
: Technical focused group, developing new platforms in different therapeutic areas for drug delivery pipeline
Phone or virtual interviews
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.